- Free Consultation
- £30 per 1 to 1 session
- £7.50 pp per Cardiac Rehab Class
- £7.50 pp per 1 to 4 session
- £10 pp per 1 to 3 session
- £15 pp per 1 to 2 session
- Level 4 Cardiac Rehab Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 3 Health, fitness & lifestyle analysis
- Level 3 Advanced exercise & fitness knowledge
- Level 3 Advanced resistance training
- Level 3 Advanced cardiovascular training
- Level 3 Nutrition & weight management advice
- Level 3 Plan, market & sell personal training services
- Advance Boxercise Instructor
- Boxercise Personal Trainer
- Boxercise Kick Instructor
- Emergency First Aider
AS A PERSONAL TRAINER MY MAIN FOCUS IS GETTING TO KNOW MY CLIENTS. LEARNING WHAT MOTIVATES THEM AND BEING AWARE OF THEIR LIMITATIONS.
“During my childhood and early teenage years I was obese and consequently was bullied. This had a detrimental impact on my self-esteem and confidence. Although it was inexcusable how others have treated me, I was not happy in my own skin and felt I needed to do something about it.
I took action and managed to lose body fat, gained muscle mass and improved my health drastically.
Later in life, for various reasons I suffered with clinical depression for over 5 years.
In a quest to beat depression I finally managed to come off the medication due to self-help and my focus on exercise and healthy living.
Leading a healthy and active lifestyle has helped me overcome many obstacles and taught me discipline, dedication and determination.
Today I use my experience and knowledge to help people with their health and fitness goals.”*
Stephan's PT Studio
*Results may vary from person to person